Időpont: 2014. november 11-14.
Helyszín: Izmir, Törökország
Dear Presidents, Secretary Generals and Secretariats of UEG National Societies and Colleagues from the National Societies Forum,
On behalf of European Society of Neurogastroenterology and Motility, I would like to invite your collegues to a hands-on course in Izmir November 11-14 th, 2014. The Course is organized by the European Society of Neurogastroenterology and Motility (ESNM) in association with the European Society of Coloproctology (ESCP) and Turkish Society of Gastroenterology (TSG) and supported by an educational grant from UEG. This is a two days clinical oriented hands-on course limited to 20 junior MDs from all around Europe. We still have some places. Advanced techniques about upper and lower gastrointestinal motility and new technologies will be shown on live cases by faculties (Daniel Sifrim, Radu Tutuian, Serhat Bor).
All expenses will be covered except flight tickets and registration fee (there is a limited support for registration fee). Attached and below please find the details of the course.
Could you please distribute this e-mail between your young colleagues?
Serhat BOR M.D.
Ege University, School of Medicine, Sect. Gastroenterology.
Mobile +90 5323957677
Phone: +90 232 3905216, Fax: +90 232 3731547
PARTICIPANTS: 20 participants will attend. Participants will be selected according to country quota.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1 October 2014, participants will be informed within two weeks.
1) Must be born January 1, 1974 or later.
2) Must have fluent English
3) Must currently work in a center which has or will have motility and intraesophageal pH monitoring equipments
4) Must have a Medical Doctor degree
5) The scientific interest of the applicants in the specific topics of the Course. This interest should be declared by listing the relevant scientific publications, activities with a CV.
COURSE LANGUAGE: English.
VENUE: Ege University School of Medicine Sect. Gastroenterology, Izmir, Turkey.
REGISTRATION FEE: € 200. Covering;
1) Hotel rooms (bed and breakfast) for three nights,
2) Dinners, lunchs and coffee breaks,
3) Certificate, badge, printed and electronic educational materials.
4) City tour by bus,
5) All group transfers from Hotel to airport and dinners
All participants should cover their travel costs however there will be a limited number of registration fee support for the participants. If a signed letter by the head of the Department / Hospital is provided declaring that participant does not have any financial support, according to the budget, a limited support might be given.